May we add you to our email lists?
Please select at least one.
- (Early 30’s; Female Presenting) She’s vivacious, with enormous warmth and a great sense of humor. She also has the fresh, unstudied beauty that most women would kill for. She knows there’s a big world outside of York, PA but she hasn’t seen much of it yet.
- (20’s; Female Presenting) She is extremely sweet and good-natured. The typical “girl-next-door;” cute but approachable.
- (Elderly; Female Presenting) Very old, extremely crusty, and her eyesight is terrible. Always on the verge of death’s door, but keeping him at bay.
- (Early 40’s; Male Presenting; Received Pronunciation English Accent (RP)) Typical Leading man type; tall, good looking, easy with a smile (and the ladies!) Shakespearian trained, but working the Moose Lodge circuit to make ends meet. * Must be comfortable wearing women's clothes
- (late 30’s to early 40’s; Male Presenting; Received Pronunciation English Accent (RP)) Jack is Leo’s best friend and partner. They’ve been working the Moose Lodge circuit for so long, he’s ready to pack it in and settle down. * Must be comfortable wearing women's clothes
- (50’s; Male Presenting) Local minister and substantially older than Meg (they are engaged). He’s a good man at heart, but rather fussy, set in his ways, a bit scatterbrained and lives in his own world.
- (50+; Male Presenting) Doc is a crusty, likable curmudgeon; a country doctor who takes no gruff from anybody.
- (20’s; Male Presenting) Butch is a little slow on the uptake, but earnest and sincere, with a good heart. He played football in high school – pretty much his claim to fame. (Son of Doc, in love with Audrey).
I AGREE TO (OR AUTHORIZE MY MINOR CHILD TO) AUDITION FOR THIS PRODUCTION WITH THE GEORGETOWN PALACE THEATRE, WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT IF CAST, I (OR MY CHILD) WILL PARTICIPATE IN REHEARSALS AND PERFORM IN THE LIVE SHOW. I AUTHORIZE THE GEORGETOWN PALACE THEATRE (OR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS OR OFFICERS) TO USE AT THEIR SOLE DISCRETION, ANY IMAGE, PHOTOGRAPH, FILM OR VIDEO OF ME (OR MY CHILD IF PERFORMER IS A MINOR) FOR PUBLICITY OR ARCHIVAL PURPOSES NOW OR IN THE FUTURE. I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT LIVE PERFORMING ARTS ACTIVITIES HAVE POTENTIAL RISKS AND WITH MY SUBMISSION OF THIS FORM RELEASE THE GEORGETOWN PALACE THEATRE FROM ANY FAULT OR LIABILITY, AND AGREE TO HOLD THE GEORGETOWN PALACE THEATRE HARMLESS IN ANY MATTER THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF MY VOLUNTARY PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROJECT.
Please indicate your acceptance by checking the box.