May we add you to our email lists?
Please select at least one.
- The leader of the “T-Birds”. Well built, good looking, with an air of cool, easy-going charm. Strong and confident. Excellent dancer D – High B Good Falsetto to High Db (optional)
- Second-in-command of the “T-Birds”. Tough looking, tattooed, surly, avoids any show of softness. Has an off-beat sense of humor. D – F#
- Youngest of the guys. Small, boyish, open, with a disarming smile and a hero-worshiping attitude toward the other guys. Plays guitar (optional). D – G Good Falsetto to high Eb (optional)
- The ‘anything for a laugh’ stocky type. Full of mischief, half-baked schemes and ideas. A clown who enjoys putting other people on. F – G
- A wannabe tough guy who thinks he’s a real lady killer.
- The class valedictorian. Physically awkward, with weak eyes and a high pitched voice. A nerdy apple polisher, smug and pompous but gullible.
- Adult, a typical ‘teen audience’ radio disc jockey. Slick, egotistical, fast-talking. A veteran ‘greaser’. Possibly doubling role with Teen Angel
- A ‘greaser’ student at Rydell who energetically leads a rock’n’roll band and likes to think of himself as a real rock’n’roll idol (like Elvis). Good energetic solo performer A – C Good Falsetto to High C (optional)
- A good looking, falsetto voiced crooner. A singer who would have caused the girls (and women) to scream and riot back in 1958. E – B Good Falsetto to E. possibly doubling with Vince Vontaine.
- Danny’s love interest. Sweet, wholesome, naïve, cute. However, must be able to play sassy and sultry after her transformation. A – D
- Leader of the “Pink Ladies”. She is tough, sarcastic and outspoken, but vulnerable during a pregnancy scare. Italian, with unconventional good looks.
- A dreamer. Good natured but a little dumb. Heavily made-up, fussy about her appearance – particularly her hair. She can’t wait to finish high school so she can be a beautician.
- The ‘beauty’ of the Pink Ladies. Pretty, looks older than the other girls, but betrays her real age when she opens her mouth. Tries to act sophisticated. C – Db
- Energetic, bubbly, and eating all the time! Loud and pushy with the girls, but shy with the boys. Bb – Bb
- A typical all American cheerleader. Attractive and athletic. Aggressive, sure of herself, given to burst of disconcerting enthusiasm. Catty. Cheerleading / Baton Swirling (optional)
- Kenickie’s blind date, who dances the Hand Jive with Danny. Sexy, feisty, and overly confident. Is, and takes pride in being ‘the best dancer at St Bernadette’s’. Nonsinging excellent dancer
- The Rydell High School Head Mistress. Strict, demanding teacher, who would like to consider herself ‘hip’, but she definitely isn’t. Doesn’t need to be a good singer
- 2-4 ensemble numbers. Will sing and dance in all group numbers, Cha Cha and Johnny Casino will be part of the ensemble. All ranges needed. Alma Mater, Grease, Summer Nights, Magic Changes, Greased Lightnin' We Go Together, Shakin' at the High School Hop, Hand Jive, You're the one that I Want.