May we add you to our email lists?
Please select at least one.
- Please understand that these age ranges are approximate. You may be cast in a role that is outside of your age range, depending upon your abilities and our needs.
- A famous Belgian detective; a "Big" personality; authoritative, witty, charismatic and slightly pompous; driven to find the answers, good or bad, with a strong moral sense; very aware of his ability and his well deserved reputation.
- A Belgian man of good humor; playful, proud, generous; a predilection for grandeur; a whirlwind of energy.
- An English beauty; a governess, capable yet romantic; a sadness around her eyes and a hardness about her person.
- Tightly wound, edgy and nervous; he seems to always be on the verge of falling apart or coming unwound.
- One actor will most likely play two roles: Michel: a good-looking Frenchman, about 40, a quiet, almost grave sense of humor; unfailingly polite; Marcel: a Turkish waiter, snooty, smooth; must have great comic timing.
- A Russian dowager; very formal, a sweeping, impressive presence; imperial, impatient.
- Inherently odd, and very devout Swedish woman; a frightened, sheeplike quality; must be an excellent comedienne with an impeccable Swedish accent.
- Brilliantly beautiful, like something out of a fairytale; impeccably put together, with a warmth that wins over everyone she meets; her delicacy belies a steely edge; she is no wilting flower; Hungarian accent.
- An outspoken and flamboyant American from the Midwest; jovial, obnoxious, domineering, deliciously nosy and brash; unapologetic.
- Middle-aged American businessman, evil at heart and frightening, brusque, unforgiving, stern demeanor; pushy, domineering. Can be doubled with Col. Arbuthnot.
- Scotsman, middle aged, handsome, very matter of fact, occasionally tender. Can be doubled with Samuel Ratchett.