May we add you to our email lists?
Please select at least one.
- The owner of the Taverna and Sophie's mother, former lead singer of "Donna and the Dynamos". Vocal range top A5. bottom E3
- Donna's headstrong daughter. Young, bright, and energetic. Vocal range top E5, bottom F#3
- One of Donna's oldest and best friends. Wild, fun-loving, and a big character. Vocal range top E5, bottom E3
- Donna's friend and a former member of the Dynamos. Mostly comic and dances like nobody's watching. Vocal range top D5, bottom E3
- One of Sophie's potential fathers and a wealthy architect. Straight-laced, confident, and composed, and at times a little overbearing. Vocal range top Ab4, bottom D3
- Another of Sophie's potential fathers. A nice guy, determined to make up for some past regrets and full of singing. Vocal range top F#4, bottom C#3
- Another of Sophie's potential fathers. Lots of comedy and a golden heart within. Vocal range top F#4, bottom Bb2
- Sophie's fiance; a former stockbroker. Older than Sophie, too eager to please and has not quite found all the answers he had hoped for on the island. Vocal range top D5, bottom Eb3
- Sophie's friends who have traveled to the island for the wedding. A supporting double-act of bubbly, bridesmaidy excitement. Vocal range top Db5, bottom G3
- A flirty waiter at the Taverna. Hot, energetix, and fun-loving, Opportunity for a good mover. Vocal range top F5, bottom A4
- A waiter, boatman, and handyman at the Taverna. Opportunity for a good, young character actor to create something interesting.
- The minister who officiates Sophie's wedding. A Greek Orthodox priest. A nice little turn in Act 2 for someone who doesn't want to much to sing.